This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Chat > Videos
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

AI for dummies(like me)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aldeje92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: AI for dummies(like me)
    Posted: 19 Aug 2008 at 4:27pm
some people don't have AI like me so i found a video that would probaly help you ad AI to your sim

also there is a video that show you to add textures if you download a plane with textures only

hope i can help those who have the same problem as me.

EI-CFZ
jupp94 View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jupp94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2008 at 6:06pm
yh, you helped me very much, now I don´t have the Default Textures on the Defualt planes.
aldeje92 View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aldeje92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2008 at 4:31am
Originally posted by jupp94 jupp94 wrote:

yh, you helped me very much, now I don´t have the Default Textures on the Defualt planes.

no problem can't belive it was so simple.the good thing the AI looks good but the bad thing is that you can only do that with fs planes only.GLAD I COULD HELP YOU.Big%20smileBig%20smile

EI-CFZ
Bradpl6 View Drop Down
P1
P1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bradpl6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2008 at 2:30pm
nice but the first video has nothing to do with AI it just tells you how to add textures, no different to the second video
aldeje92 View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aldeje92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2008 at 6:27pm
Originally posted by Bradpl6 Bradpl6 wrote:

nice but the first video has nothing to do with AI it just tells you how to add textures, no different to the second video

the first vid shows you that if you download lets say Virgin Atlantic 738 textures only file,it teaches you how to get it for AI.

EI-CFZ
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic