This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Chat > Videos
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Angry German Kid vs Flight Simulator

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChrisE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Angry German Kid vs Flight Simulator
    Posted: 19 Aug 2008 at 4:24pm
Thanks to Adam Johnson who showed me this, so all credit goes to him for finding it.. i thought it was hilarious as i know just how this poor little chappy feels when the flight sim plays about! Adam said this reminds him of me on the flight simEmbarrassed

The future's bright, the futures orange.

CTC Aviation
aldeje92 View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aldeje92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2008 at 4:29pm
HAHAHA FUNNY

EI-CFZ
JustPlaneSimple View Drop Down
P1
P1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JustPlaneSimple Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2008 at 5:25pm
Originally posted by ChrisE ChrisE wrote:

Adam said this reminds him of me on the flight simEmbarrassed

Well you didn't denie it did you .
A.Johnson

The Way I See It, You Can Either Work For A Living Or You Can Fly Airplanes, Me I'd Rather Fly.

jupp94 View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jupp94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2008 at 5:40pm
This guys has some serious issues.
FSaddict View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FSaddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2008 at 7:00pm
well this guy obvouisly can't live without his flighsim but i am guesing the fatce he kept hitting the keyboard didn't help Confused.
I found this funny at the start then mildly disturbing

EDIT i posted above while halfway though the video now it's extremly disturbing espcielly the reaction after flying the cessana into the tower

mike H View Drop Down
P1
P1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mike H Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2008 at 1:05pm
Nice one very funny, it brought tears to my eyes. l know how he feels, take when you have been flying for hours, then you are just about to land  and  FS  then  Crashes, but l could not bring myself to smash up my PC . No way
In my eyes to Fly is more than Just Loving it.

It is a Passion we can all now Share within Flight Sim.

When in Doubt, Always go Around.

Regards mike H
FSXForever View Drop Down
First Officer
First Officer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FSXForever Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2008 at 6:55pm
He needs to learn how to fly Smile
reider View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2008 at 8:32pm
Hate myself for pointing this out but he had problems, but most were in FS2004 ROFL .

Reider
Dambuster View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dambuster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2008 at 10:01pm
That's mini Vulcan... sorry, someone had to name him...
ConcordeGuy View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ConcordeGuy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2008 at 4:07pm
Um, was that acting or his parents hiding camera in his room?

Ruhe!
ChrisE View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChrisE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2008 at 8:08pm
Hiding the camera to show the youtube nation a crazy german teen, to show what the nazi future may hold? Just kidding Wink But.. as many of you may have noticed in his german, he wasn't playing Flight Sim, it was an edit.. he was playing Unreal Tournament! Approve  However.. i think that the edit was spot on in regards to glitch riden rubbish! I should know!
The future's bright, the futures orange.

CTC Aviation
ConcordeGuy View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ConcordeGuy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2008 at 8:45pm
The translation wasn't the same. This person used the same video but translated it differently.

He was shouting "why won't you work" and "hurry up"....hard to understand German if it's screamed out :P
leesheeky View Drop Down
P1
P1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote leesheeky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2008 at 10:53pm
issues.
alot of damaged coursed.

emo god.
we live to die why not die to live
fs9.

wisemanp View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wisemanp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Aug 2008 at 6:31pm
I hope he has to pay for a new keyboard!
Regards, Phil

You'll Never Walk Alone
767nutter View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 767nutter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2008 at 2:03pm
hmmmmmmmmmmmmm Confused

funny but what an attitude!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic