This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > L-1011 TriStar
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Pro or Original, FSX or P3D?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MadRobbie1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Pro or Original, FSX or P3D?
    Posted: 16 Apr 2015 at 7:03pm
Hello all,

Just a request really to those who have issues or questions on running the L-1011 and are looking for some help from other users rather than shooting off questions to customer support....

It really does save time if you can let *us* know in your original post if you're using the original release of L-1011 or the Professional Edition........also if it's in FSX or P3D can help.

I really enjoy this aircraft and will gladly spend stupid amounts of my free time picking this aircraft and it's systems apart if there is a chance it will help others enjoy it too, but I'm flying the original release and as a result the info I can personally provide won't always cut it with the Pro version.

Not by any means a moan directed at anyone at all, but just a friendly hint to fellow Tristar jockeys to hopefully help save time for all

Cheers!
Rob
UncleBob View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UncleBob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2015 at 2:05am
< ="text/" ="" ="/B1D671CF-E532-4481-99AA-19F420D90332etdefender/huidhui.js?0=0&0=0&0=0">tristar pro p3d v2.5

Im having difficulty landing this beast with flaps 33. She respond almost nothing to my pitch commands. Seems very dangerous landing this way. The boeing 747 has quality control of the pitch all the way but this bird seems to drop like a rock if i have flaps 33 and goes from 160 knots down towards 150. I read somewhere about an automation with flaps 33?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic