This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Cessna 152 Paint Kit?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stoopy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Cessna 152 Paint Kit?
    Posted: 05 Apr 2015 at 3:47pm
(reposting this message from the 'Just Chat' as advised...)

Greetings,  

New member here, name's Erich, nice to meet ya!  

I downloaded the Just Flight Cessna 152 - *THANK YOU* for the free gift - and am enjoying it.

Is there a layered (PSD file) paint kit available for it?  I've been looking, and have seen reference to one on the web but all the links come up dry.  

I am very interested in making a livery for it based on the Cessna 150 that I took flying lessons in as a young teen at Ells-Willits Field (O28) in Northern California.  That was almost 40 years ago, but this is the first decent C-152 (or C150) that I've found, and flying it around the pattern, the flight model and sounds are so good I can hear my instructor's voice in my ear!

I have done a few repaints for FS9 and FSX and this plane has me digging up some old pictures that I'd like to use to bring the real plane to life in the sim.  Any leads on a decent paintkit if it's still around, would be very much appreciated!  And obviously, if the result comes out well enough, I will be happy to share the livery with the community.

Thanks, keep the shiny side up and the pointy end forward!

Erich

Here she was back in 1974-75, that's me getting ready to fly her:

And here she was a few years ago (found her on Airliners.net!!!  Thumbs Up) :

Just happy to be here
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic