This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > Constellation Professsional
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Connie Skins

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RadarRyder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Connie Skins
    Posted: 23 Mar 2015 at 5:15am
Folks,
        Just flew the Connie Pro (C-69 model) the other day and I loved it Clap.  It was easy to add my own panels and it flew smooth as silk!!!!  I also purchased Expansion Pack B.....the military skins look excellent Wink!!  I have just joined these forums and I am looking for JF Connie repaints.  However the net was not forthcoming with them Cry CensoredDead.  Anyone have any ideas??? Wacko

RR
CaptainIFLY View Drop Down
First Officer
First Officer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CaptainIFLY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2015 at 11:16pm
won't find hardly any repaints for these birds, there is like 1 or 2 over at OZX Forums, tho nothing special.

However, If you'd like some of my Cockpit repaints, be glad to send them to you, via email.

I have military cockpit repaints and Civilian cockpit repaints, basically I just added some unique things to the inside is all.

you'll have to PM me your Email,,, and i'll send em' in a zip file.

may take several days tho, as I'm busy doing other things too this time of year.

Capt. I~FLY
Crusader View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Crusader Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2016 at 1:02pm
I know the Constellation is aging a little since it came out on Just Flight but I was hoping someone would do a " Columbine " repaint of Ike's Presidential plane . As previously stated , we really lack repaints to this popular old AC which a lot of us still fly frequently . I even fly it in P3Dv3.1 .
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic