This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Time ?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cpltom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Time ?
    Posted: 08 Apr 2008 at 11:49pm
Hello all, I just got my Cargo Pilot and installed it. I have one huge question though.

How the heck do I get to fly during the day? All the airports in range of me are so small they are dark at night, and as you can imagine this makes it kind of difficult to land.
allardjd View Drop Down
Moderator in Command
Moderator in Command

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote allardjd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr 2008 at 12:57am
Navigate to C: -> Program Files -> Microsoft Games -> Flight Simulator 9 -> Cargo Pilot (...or the corresponging place for FSX.)

Find the file "CargoPilot.cfg"

Open it with Notepad

Near the bottom look for two lines that look more or less like this...
flightHourEarliest=0
flightHourLatest=23
Edit them for the earliest and latest hours you want a flight to begin.  Make sure you don't leave any spaces.

Save
cpltom View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cpltom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr 2008 at 5:01am

Cool, thanks allardjd.

allardjd View Drop Down
Moderator in Command
Moderator in Command

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote allardjd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr 2008 at 5:17am
Where in Michigan?  I'm a retired, transplanted Michigander, basking in the Florida sunshine.
cpltom View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cpltom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr 2008 at 10:17pm
West of Clare, almost due north of big rapids.
allardjd View Drop Down
Moderator in Command
Moderator in Command

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote allardjd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2008 at 12:26am
I know that area.  I grew up in Ludington; had my career in St. Joseph though.  Snow melted yet?
cpltom View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cpltom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2008 at 2:40am

Mostly, still a little in the woods.

Hey, I just finished a flight, landed at the right spot, shut down the plane and even opend the door (no parking or gate because it was such a small airstrip) and the debriefing said I didnt compleat the flight. Any ideas what I did wrong?

allardjd View Drop Down
Moderator in Command
Moderator in Command

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote allardjd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2008 at 12:30pm

Was the tracker running?  That or wrong airport are the only things I can think of, but you said it was the right spot.  In FS9 you have to start the tracker manually.  I don't think that's the case in FSX.  Not sure which you're using.

cpltom View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cpltom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2008 at 2:11pm
FSX, tracker starts automaticly and it was the right airport.

Now I'm stumped 
cpltom View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cpltom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2008 at 3:33am
AHHHhhhhh. PARKING BREAK,  got it .Wink
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic