This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Chat > Real World Aviation
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Help me fundraise my PPL(A) Course

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pilot_pro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Help me fundraise my PPL(A) Course
    Posted: 18 Mar 2015 at 9:23am
Hello guys, I am trying to raise some funds for my piloting course. I would really appreciate if you help me with this. Even a couple of dollars will work out for me. :) Let me know if you want to know more about me!

Here is a link to my Indiegogo Life fundraiser:
BobKay View Drop Down
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BobKay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2015 at 1:03pm
Hi guys.  While you're at it, would you mind tossing a couple dollars/pounds/euros my way as well?  After all, it's also been my dream to fly a real airplane as well.  Similarly I'm sure there are many others on this forum and others who would love to get some support to help fulfill their dream of flying. Let's give them a helping hand too!

hifly View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hifly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2015 at 6:23pm
My cat needs to go to the vet as she is very ill but vets are so expensive and I cannot afford to pay the bill. Please find it in you hearts to spare a little cash for my little kitty.

Here is a link to my Fluffy Fundraiser. www.scams.con
Must Fly!
reider View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2015 at 8:44pm
I can maybe spring the price of a can of Red Bull, I know where I can get it cheap.  It gives you wings allegedly.  Saves all that hassle.
piperpilot View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote piperpilot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2017 at 7:52am
Do what I did when I was a young bloke learning to fly
Went and trapped rabbits  to get my money to learn to fly
right through to my commercial license
No one gave me a quid to help me
Get off your butt and go and earn your own money lazy little bugger
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic