This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > F-Lite
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

A318 problem

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote donnybalonny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: A318 problem
    Posted: 01 Mar 2015 at 5:23pm
I bought the A318 not long ago.

I have installed it in P3Dv2.4 and everything seems to work, but it occasionally crashes the sim when using the default ATC.
Can it be because of me using it in P3Dv2? 
Is there a solution?  (besides not using ATC)
wain View Drop Down
P1
P1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2015 at 8:33am
Maybe its a compatabilty issue, is it for P3D or just FSX? Did you use the Migration Tool? Is it ok in FSX? Have you added any other addons recently?
donnybalonny View Drop Down
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote donnybalonny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2015 at 8:45am
The A318 jetliner is a fsx only AC that I installed in P3D using the migration tool. I have added other stuff since installing, but the problem was there from the start. I dont have FSX installed.
Besides the ATC crash that doesnt happen all the time, everything works, including the FMS. I can even import flightplans to it if I remember to save them in the correct folder.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic