This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > F27 Friendship
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Fokker F-27 Friendship Preview

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
First Officer
First Officer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote snave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2015 at 3:37pm
Granite View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Granite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2015 at 7:36pm
Hello all

Been waiting for the Fokker F27 for some time now.

Just purchased it a few minutes ago and confirm that all loads for me. No graphic issues.
I do have a high spec machine. Departed Aberdeen with 80fps.

Not had time to play around but will do so at the weekend. Smile

Best regards

Gary
williamfrey45 View Drop Down
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote williamfrey45 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2015 at 2:26am
Update. I am happy to report that I now have a complete F-27. everything is there. The plane looks great.
WilliaM:)
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote williamfrey45 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2015 at 2:33am
I am happy to report I now have a complete F-27. Both external and cockpit views. Thanks for your help.
FabioL View Drop Down
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FabioL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2015 at 5:57am
What did you do, for the benefit of others in case they have the same issue?
RemcovanR View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RemcovanR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2015 at 8:27am
William, what was done so you DO have panels etc? The JF support team tried everything to solve the issues i'm having with the F27, but without any luck. What helped you?
Regards, Remco
FabioL View Drop Down
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FabioL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2015 at 9:24am
Hi,
Try clearing your shaders.
Good luck!
Fabio
RemcovanR View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RemcovanR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2015 at 9:31am
I will Fabio. Just hope this will solve the issues.
Regards, Remco
Tobus View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tobus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2015 at 12:54pm
I have her and find her very nice indeed. No issues for me, although I tend to make it a habbit to clear my shaders folder every month or so, or when graphics issues arise.

I have found some minor stuff: some buttons and knobs reacting to left- or right clicks, while others and/or work with the mousewheel. Also the fueltrimmers increase when turning the switch to decrease and vice versa. Small stuff, really like her from what I can tell of 30 minutes fooling around with her.
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote williamfrey45 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2015 at 4:54pm
I now realize I need to do some house keeping to keep the shaders in order. I thought computer did on its own. I found the shader folders, there are 5 of them. I understand if I delete the files in these folders, FSX will run better. All I have done so far is right click and hit refresh. I did notice improvement in FSX performance.
The Fokker flies and looks great now, I would like   to see   more US airlines liveries. I don't mind flying Northwest around but I would like to see a United Express/Air Wisconsin. Thanks for the help.
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote williamfrey45 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2015 at 5:24pm
Well I deleted the shader files, and now everything is blank. It looks like I will have to reinstall FSX.
snave View Drop Down
First Officer
First Officer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote snave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2015 at 10:29pm
Rubbish. Just pause the sim and wait.
Unless you deleted the contents of the wrong folder. 
And even then you can recover them. 
Granite View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Granite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2015 at 11:34am
Hello

I have a possible issue. Not sure if to do with weather settings but having a short flight yesterday the aircraft flies with some undercarriage spray under the aircraft. You know the spray that you get on a runway on dampish take off. After wheels up it is still there. I took a screenshot.

Will take another look.
hjcurtis View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hjcurtis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2015 at 8:36pm
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote williamfrey45 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2015 at 2:39am
I have FSX running again. I did a repair install and that fixed some the problems I was having. I will leave the shaders alone for now.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic