This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > L-1011 TriStar
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

FSX Crashing when L1011 Tristar Loads

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gezz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: FSX Crashing when L1011 Tristar Loads
    Posted: 15 Feb 2015 at 10:01am
I just purchased the L1011 Tristar together with the 737 Professional during the special offer on these products, when i try to load both aircraft for a flight as soon as loading gets to 100% fsx crashes, i tried the hotfix for the 737 but it still crashes & the Tristar does the same, i know this is the Tristar topic page but as i bought both items together i assume there must be a workaround for this.

Thanks
Gezz

windows 7 home Edition 64Bit
Microsoft flight simulator x standard edition Cry
Amd Quad core
8gb Ram
Radeon HD5770
MadRobbie1 View Drop Down
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MadRobbie1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2015 at 10:20am
Hi gezz,

First quick question to help others to help you - do you have all the official service packs installed into FSX (SP1 and SP2)?

Tristar does clearly state the FSX Acceleration or SP2 is REQUIRED for it to run, and the 737 states Acceleration, SP2 and Direct X 10 preview compatible.

I'd also get rid of the order number from your post - that's your personal number to share with JustFlight tech support.

I'd also put a support ticket in for JustFlight on this issue using the CUSTOMER SERVICE link on the website homepage. Tech support don't frequent here, just other product users - however sometimes we can get solutions/workarounds passed on quicker!
Also, JF tech support don't work weekends, so they won't get to see your request for help until Monday.

Cheers!
Rob
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic