This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Air Hauler > Air Hauler 1 General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

aircraft import issues

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
P1
P1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: aircraft import issues
    Posted: 23 Jan 2015 at 6:47pm
I am having the old AH cant find FSUIPC or fsx problem. Have input correct paths but still an issue. Would this then mean I wont be able to import aircraft? I can live with not finding fsuipc but really want to import....such a small problem....this is fsx only not steam related...
So i guess what i need to know is where do i direct AH to so it can see and import the aircraft.
Thanks

Wayne
Flyer10 View Drop Down
First Officer
First Officer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flyer10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2015 at 12:35pm
You can manually import aircraft if you need to but that should not be a problem but without fsuipc, you won't be able to play the game.

Double and triple check the paths, failing that, try reinstalling AH.
wain View Drop Down
P1
P1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2015 at 2:43pm
Paths correct...fsuipc is in fsx.... right click to start....just go through it all again..
cbear View Drop Down
First Officer
First Officer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2015 at 4:54pm
I assume this happens when AH tries to start FSX. As a test try setting AH for WideFS mode, (in the options section) then manually start FSX by double clicking the AH.flt file AH creates. Once FSX has started check the flight monitor screen in AH and make sure the connection box is GREEN and make sure you are getting your prompts in FSX to insure AH is in fact connected. If this works then FSUIPC is in fact there and working, if it does not connect then FSUIPC is most likely not working correctly.

Good luck and hope it works
Bruce
wain View Drop Down
P1
P1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2015 at 6:12pm
Yeah cheers Bruce....I am using AH via widefs....everything is fine bongs fsuipc in addons and green light on flight monitor... I dont mind doing it this way as I fully understand how to work it this way.

What I am really stumped with is why I can not import aircraft...I try to import and get the box which should be full of addons but its empty...I then have to browse and the box is asking for aircraft.cfg type file...I just cant locate that anywhere...I wont even start a new company with default aircraft...all this because I did an uninstall of all fsx because I wanted to sort out some issues....never mind I will sort it eventually..

Wayne
allardjd View Drop Down
Moderator in Command
Moderator in Command

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote allardjd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2015 at 6:29pm
Each installed aircraft in FSX has an aircraft.cfg file.  In FSX they're under Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes.
John Allard
wain View Drop Down
P1
P1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2015 at 6:41pm
Yeah I was just thinking that John. So I guess if I point to Realair cfg I can import the Duke. I will have ago later.. I can usually sort most things but this has me stumped...think I may be over complicating things in my head.
Wayne
cbear View Drop Down
First Officer
First Officer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2015 at 4:25am
That is how I always import the aircraft, I always use the browse function then select the cfg.
Happy flying
Bruce
wain View Drop Down
P1
P1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2015 at 7:12am
All sorted. A case of cant see the wood for trees....so simple really...thanks for the help gents..

wayne
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic