This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > DC-6B - Legends of Flight
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

New livery + cockpit lightning

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New livery + cockpit lightning
    Posted: 18 Jan 2015 at 3:18pm
Hello!
I began recently to repaint the DC-6 in the colors of Aeromaritime, a former french airline at the origins of the french private airline UTA.
By the way I tried to make the lightning of the VC look more realistic (I've done it long ago for the Lockheed Constellation of Manfred Jahn, on AVsim & Simviation if you're interested...)

No need to say it is not ready for download yet ;)
What do you think?

Cheers,

Barth

Kipendale View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kipendale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2015 at 1:36am
I like it, sign me up!

john9001 View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote john9001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2015 at 2:42am
Nice, I flew on a DC-6B
Barth View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2015 at 7:41pm
Hello :)
Still some work on the details... Today the Logo on the tail :)

Barth
donnybalonny View Drop Down
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote donnybalonny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2015 at 5:25pm
It looks great
Barth View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2015 at 9:15pm
So, today something completely new, a Gauge to get rid of the main issue with this aircraft, the fuel tank selection!
I made a Gauge to select the tanks for each engine (Left+Tip+Aux.+Main for Eng.1&2; Center for Eng.1&4; Center2 for Eng.2&3; Right Main+Aux.+Tip for Eng.3&4).

Barth
Barth View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2015 at 10:23pm
Hello!
So, the exterior paint is as good as finished, I just don't manage to do the Crossfeed gauge on my custom Fuel selector panel... I'll find it, or otherwise I'll have to find an other solution to allow crossfeeding the engines.

()

Barth
alexcolka View Drop Down
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alexcolka Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2015 at 11:45pm
Hi your mods and repaint really look great! Keep us updated.
Thanks,
Alexander Colka
Barth View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2015 at 7:49pm
Hi!
For the moment, the T.A.I. version is still in painting!

Barth
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic