This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Chat > Just Chat - General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Duke B60 v1

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
P1
P1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Duke B60 v1
    Posted: 16 Jan 2015 at 9:07am
Hi all
I am using Realair Duke B60 v1...I notice there is a version 2...saw a review from froogle. Does anyone have this and is it worth buying, is it that much better tban v1.

Wayne
MartinW View Drop Down
Moderator in Command
Moderator in Command

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MartinW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2015 at 9:40am
Yes, yes, yes, yes... and yes!

It's my favourite FSX plane. Loads improved over V1.

And just as much a must have... the Duke Turbine V2 has just been released. With RXP Garmin integration and also Flight 1 GTN 650 and 750 integration. Just bought it two days ago, and wow!

If you have the dosh, I say get both.

The Turbine V2 now has very accurately modelled turbine characteristics, so no more dodgy taxi behaviour. Power back to flight idle and it taxi's a treat.

http://www.realairsimulations.com/home.php?page=home

wain View Drop Down
P1
P1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2015 at 10:12am
Cheers Martin I will take a look later when I get in...really enjoy v1 but sometimes you buy a newer version with no real change....

Wayne
MartinW View Drop Down
Moderator in Command
Moderator in Command

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MartinW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2015 at 11:42am
Don't worry you will be pleased.

I'm about to start work on a review of the Duke Turbine for Mutley's Hangar. If you were interested in more on that.
wain View Drop Down
P1
P1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2015 at 6:23pm
yes i will keep an eye out for that one.......
wain View Drop Down
P1
P1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2015 at 6:16pm
Just went to buy this and noticed I may be entiled to an upgrade, I have RealAir duke, flight1 software on the coverflying left to right, not sure if this is the rcorrect one ....says copyright 2009 on cover would that be about right or did i need a digital version?

Currently slightly hooked on Quest Kodiek......

Thanks

Wayne
reider View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Feb 2015 at 10:01am
I got a very fast response from Rob at RealAir when I emailed him.  It seems my version of the Duke is OK for an upgrade.  I now today have the V2 and and will fly it later today, thanks to Rob at RealAir.  If it's half as much fun as the V1 I will be well happy.

I am suprised RealAir products are not sold at JustFlight.  They are real good quality and I know they currently use Flight1 but a letter to them might do some good.  Asking if they are in a position to consider JustFlight as a box shifter and more besides.  The very worst they can say is "No thanks". Just a thought.....
wain View Drop Down
P1
P1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Feb 2015 at 2:56pm
I got this yesterday, like it so much I got the P3D version too, had an issue during install and emailed Rob at 1555hrs, by 1730 I'd  had 4 emails from him and he had sorted it out, fantastic customer service, I do have some other RealAir aircraft too.......

Wayne
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic