This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > Traffic 360
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

creating flight plans

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote toby11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: creating flight plans
    Posted: 22 Dec 2014 at 11:23am
Hi there,
I have been attempting to create flight plans and have gotten up to the point to create legs.
The flight plan starts in an airport I have created in Ireland, and then goes to Aldergrove in Northern Ireland.
For some reason it will only let the aircraft depart at 12:00, I can't change it.
This also means that when I add a leg, requesting it to depart from Aldergrove at 13:15 and apply the leg, It shows that it is departing at 12:00.
This can't be right anyway as the first leg departed at 12:00!
Any ideas?
Many thanks,
Toby
Pathfinder1` View Drop Down
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pathfinder1` Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2014 at 2:58pm
are you pressing enter after putting in the departure time?
RayM View Drop Down
First Officer
First Officer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RayM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2014 at 5:40pm
Toby,
when you enter a Departure time, enter the time as 4 digits WITHOUT any colon, eg 0927 or 1326, and press Enter / Return on your keyboard. This should enter your required time in the box but WITH the colon eg. 09:26 OR 13:26. The Arrival time will be automatically created. Click on 'Apply & exit' to store this 1st leg of the schedule.
When entering times for the second leg, remember that the Departure time MUST be AT LEAST 50 minutes AFTER the Arrival time calculated for the 1st leg.
You MUST have at least 2 legs per schedule and the final arrival airport MUST be the same as the FIRST departure airport.
Let us know how you get on.
A long time FSXA and Traffic X user
toby11 View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote toby11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2014 at 6:21pm
Ah!
How stupid of me. Thanks ever so much for the help,
What an add-on!
Toby
freddy View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote freddy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2014 at 11:17pm
... and, remember that after you add/edit flight plans you must do a COMPILE so that your changes will appear in the sim.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic