This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > Traffic 360
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Traffic Schedules

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bobwad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Traffic Schedules
    Posted: 14 Dec 2014 at 8:14pm
Are there any plans to release updated traffic schedules in the near future? I used to have Ultimate Traffic and they released new schedules regularly.
RayM View Drop Down
First Officer
First Officer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RayM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2014 at 11:17am
Originally posted by bobwad bobwad wrote:

Are there any plans to release updated traffic schedules in the near future? I used to have Ultimate Traffic and they released new schedules regularly.

I am doubtful if any new files should be expected as it has never been the intention of Traffic 360 (like Traffic X previously) to represent TRUE flight schedules - they purely put a reasonable number of AI at appropriate airports to make FSX look better than it is 'out-of-the-box'. There are loads of AI in the wrong places but you either have to put up with them or do something about them yourself.
A long time FSXA and Traffic X user
freddy View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote freddy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2014 at 4:14am
I concur with Ray. Traffic X never got any updated schedule releases, and logic therefore states that Traffic 360 won't either. But, that said, I have a whole lot of fun keeping Traffic X (I still have Traffic X, not Traffic 360) up to date myself by adding new airlines, removing defunct ones, updating existing ones (livery changes/edits), adding new planes, modifying schedules, etc etc. Traffic X (and Traffic 360) provides the tools and features that put ME in charge of the AI in my sim, rather than me simply relying on a downloadable update that I merely need to double-click on and accept as being correct. I'm sure adding/editing/modifying is not everyone's idea of fun, and that not everybody has the time ... but, interestingly, I too used to think that once. Keeping Traffic X, and therefore the AI in my sim, up to date is fun, addictive, and very satisfying.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic