This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > L-1011 TriStar
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Electrical problem

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sdesrosiers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Electrical problem
    Posted: 13 Dec 2014 at 1:09am

Hi, i don't know if i do the wrong thing, but i must leave the APU run all flight with 3 engine generator indicating operate well if i want don't lose the INS after yellow batt indicator on. What's the bug ?

Thanks !

S.
Tobus View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tobus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2015 at 9:27am
I have this also.

When clicking the "cold&dark" state via the menu, I can not get rid of the electrical system error in the cockpit. After a while in the flight both AFCS and INS shut down. It suggests that the battery is not charged even after setting all switches correctly when preparing her for take-off. I suggest for now using the menu system to set panel state to "ready for taxi" to get rid of the error.

NOT using the "cold&dark" state via the menu seems to solve this also, but then it all depends on the panelstate hidden in your default flight.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic