This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > Traffic 360
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

No Manual until I install!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Catspaw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: No Manual until I install!
    Posted: 11 Nov 2014 at 4:39am
The problem with not having a manual until I install the product is that I can install it incorrectly if I don't have it firstUnhappy. Is there a way to get the English version of  the T360 manual? 

I Googled a search for the darn manual until my keyboard wore out and frankly, I doubt there will be a reply to this anytime soon, (from what I've been reading about the JF forums), but what the heck,. I'll give it a shot 'cause I've nothing to lose.
Thanks,
Rich

Rich View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2014 at 7:29am
Hi, The manual isn't available until after installation. However, there isn't anything in the install that requires a manual. Just select your sim and that's it. Everything is set up automatically. All the program configuration is done post installation via the tools, at which point the manual will be available.
Catspaw View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Catspaw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2014 at 3:41pm
Thank you!
I guess the crap I read about the JF forums being less than helpful was exactly that, crapEmbarrassed

I just want T360 to run it's default flight schedule. Whatever it's setup to do without my intervention. So it should generate air-traffic after I install it and run the basic 'compiler' and stuff, right?

I have had T360 installed before, (I bought it just after it came out as an "improvement over TrafficX)), and when I removed it, I forgot to keep a copy of the manual. I removed it because of two major reasons, one of which was that no airborne AI traffic was ever generated after the install.

I've been flying FSX well over 6 years and am an advanced user but after I tried just about everything I could think of, (spread out over a long period of time), I decided to remove it and start all over. While I was going through the removal, I noted several things that may have been reasons for why I had no air traffic.

Last night, I spent hours cross referencing the Traffic 360 programs I had downloaded back then and what was available now. I found several things that were updated since I had downloaded the program back when I first bought it.

So now I'm about to install it again but I have a high powered, custom built system that has 5 internal Drives, ([2] 500gb SSD's and [3] 1TB HDD's). My FSX program is installed on a dedicated SSD and therefore, I have to point Traffic 360 to it.

Even though I only had a single HDD back when I first installed T360, I did reinstall it after I had rebuilt my system to what it is now: Windows 7 64bit/FSX Deluxe Gold with Accl Pack, Asrock Z77 eXtreme4 mobo, water-cooled i7-2600K, (O/C'd to 5GHz when running FSX), R HD7970, (O/C'd to 1100MHz core & 6000Mhz memory),  16GB RAM, and a 1000W PSU That's the basic run.

All my FSX software runs flawlessly ever since I rebuilt my system, (about a year ago), but I did do a few things over the span of time that may have caused T360 to go AWOL. 

So again, shouldn't I see traffic after I install T360 and run the basic compiler as well as any other 'first start' requirements, without any additional intervention on my part?
Thanks again for the fast replyThumbs Up,
Rich
wain View Drop Down
P1
P1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2014 at 4:47pm
hi to change anything just look via your start menu for t360 traffic control centre, thats the place to go to change things like schedules etc, I tried to post a copy of manual but it wouldnt let me....
wayne
Catspaw View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Catspaw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2014 at 6:02pm
Thanks Wayne, No worries! I re-installed it and everything is apparently working great! I have T360 traffic in the air and I'm about to verify if there's any on the ground, (it takes 10 or 15 minutes to populate).
Thanks again,
Rich
PS I know about the Traffic Control Centre, I was referring to the T360 "default settings". I meant that I just wanted T360 to do it's thing after I did the initial airport/aircraft compilations and that's what it did.Thumbs Up
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic