This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

FSGRW and Airliner Pilot

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kdkjan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: FSGRW and Airliner Pilot
    Posted: 10 Nov 2014 at 8:55pm
There seems to be some strange things going on if I'm flying by Airliner Pilot and at the same time using FSGRW to retrive the actual weather.

If I'm flying in heavy cross wind the tracker of Airline Pilot don't record the waypoints as OK.

If the cross wind is so heavy that the heading is deviating 10 degree or more from the course the plain is moving the problem starts.
If my plane is movind in the direction of 300 degree as it should to keep the right airway, but the heading is 280 degree due to the cross wing the waypoints are marked as missed.
This is even though the tracker still count down the distance and remove the waypoint when the distance goes below 2.5 nm.
The critical deviation seems to be 10 degree.

Has any yof you noticed this behaviour?
It could be the information form FSPCUI that are incorrectly read by the Airliner Pilot program.
That is the only explanation I can think of.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic