This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > Traffic 360
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

I've managed to break my 360 install

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote freaknout Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I've managed to break my 360 install
    Posted: 21 Oct 2014 at 9:54am
Hi everyone

I have traffic but I can't seem to change and re-compile new traffic movements. For example, I'd like to switch between the schedules to see the difference but when I re-compile nothing seems to have changed and when I go back into Traffic 360 the same 2 schedules are "ticked".

Any tips to what I'm doing wrong would be very helpful.

Thanks
Jay
freddy View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote freddy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2014 at 2:12am
I am guessing as to why it appears to not be working for you, but my guess is that you should run Traffic ControlCentre using the RUN AS ADMINISTRATOR command.
freaknout View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote freaknout Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2014 at 8:38am
Hi Freddy

I run Win7 as the administrator so I'm not sure that'll make a difference but I'll definitely give it a try. Many thanks!

Jay
freaknout View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote freaknout Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2014 at 9:26pm
Fixed it. My lack of understanding how the compile and file bgl works!
freddy View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote freddy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2014 at 2:38am
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic