This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Air Hauler > Air Hauler Screenshots
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

October 2014

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
oversoul View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oversoul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: October 2014
    Posted: 26 Oct 2014 at 3:54am
You Call We Haul flight 1337 carrying much need cell phones to rural Illinois KGBG Galesburg Municipal. Not sure why they pay so much for cell phones, but I'm just the driver! :P

corsaire31 View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote corsaire31 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2014 at 9:48pm
1st of October report

Due to my "Aeropostale 2014" adventure, I had to cut down on Air Hauler activities. I chose to close my first company, Brittany Air Freight, which had anyway reached the original goals and was only running as planned.

European activities have been re-centered on the development of Aurigny Xpress, my Channel Islands company.  We have on October 1st put a first foot on the continent, by opening a new base in France in Rennes Saint Jacques (LFRN). A new Trislander G-BEDP has been leased and based there, with its new pilot Zachary Bell.

yuTrK.jpg

West Columbia Airways has used some cash to buy the leased Grumman Goose, continued to expand to the North by opening a new base in Cordova-Smith (PACV), where it leased a Beechcraft D18S Amphibian for the coming winter.

wMLkn.jpg

Virtual pilot FSX/Air Hauler - Condor Soaring - Rise of Flight
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic