This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > DC-8 Jetliner Series 10 through 70
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

No stairs, Key comb, C&D

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rhinozherous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: No stairs, Key comb, C&D
    Posted: 05 Oct 2014 at 3:42pm
I have bought this airliner at simMarket. 
Under my manuals was a PDF named "DC-8 Jetliner Series 10-40 SP2" ...so I thought I already have the SP2 version.

But then I realized that the stair not appear and the combination of "shift+E+2" does nothing.
Than I read at the JustFlight support page that the SP2 does not need to be installed. 
Okay, but my Stairs does not appear and the shift+E+2 does nothing or open/close the main entrys. 

Other questions:
How can I set the plane to complete cold and dark? When I load it, I can hear the "rrrrrrrr" sound in cockpit and in the outside view the nav lights and beacon is on (but battery is off ^^) and the generators are on.

Need help Smile

Thank you
ftwd View Drop Down
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ftwd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2014 at 1:22pm
Hi,

Do you have the DC-8 Performance switcher set to "Higher Detail" or "Higher Performance"?

The air stairs only appear when " Higher Detail" is selected.
Rhinozherous View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rhinozherous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2014 at 3:56pm
Jope, is set to Higher Detail.
ftwd View Drop Down
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ftwd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2014 at 1:20pm
Are you pressing the "Attendant Call" button on the overhead panel and "shift+E" to open the doors? You should have another PDF called DC-8-10-40 Pilots notes. It's all in there including a tutorial. The pilots notes where written for the original version, so you will find the differences in the SP2 Suppliment PDF.

Cheers

N
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic