This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > DC-8 Jetliner Series 10 through 70
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Virtual Cockpit Broken at KCVG Only- ??

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TurnNburn79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Virtual Cockpit Broken at KCVG Only- ??
    Posted: 29 Sep 2014 at 2:30am
I was looking to do the "glass cockpit" tutorial for the flight that goes from KCVG to CYYZ.

When I load up at KCVG, the virtual cockpit disappears when looking around the cockpit (space+mouse).

I have NEVER experienced this at any other airport with this particular model. I tried loading the default Cessna first, and then loading up the DC-8, still same problem.

The problems I am experiencing are getting to the point where I am about to ask for a refund, and I am NOT known to be a complainer.

Anyone have this problem (among the many other issues)?
drmagnumwolf View Drop Down
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote drmagnumwolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Sep 2014 at 7:41am
Have you tried pressing "A" to cycle the views to see if this repeats with any other views?
bombacimulayim View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bombacimulayim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Sep 2014 at 8:34pm
Yea i have this problem to solition change the higher detail mode the aircraft.Thumbs Down
TurnNburn79 View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TurnNburn79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Sep 2014 at 8:34pm
Not yet, but I will after work today.

It's only unique to KCVG, completely baffling. Unless it happens at other airports that I just have not run across yet. 

KCVG is used as the starting point in the "glass-cockpit" tutorial by JF but I don't see how that could be a factor.
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TurnNburn79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Sep 2014 at 8:35pm
The detail is on highest settings, Bomba.

Thanks for the suggestion though, appreciate it.
bombacimulayim View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bombacimulayim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Sep 2014 at 8:39pm
So i dont know other any solition its worked to me anyway we will wait for service packs.
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TurnNburn79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Sep 2014 at 11:09pm
I found a solution- I back away from the control column using the eyepoint view (not the ZOOM, but the eyepoint view, I forgot the key combo, maybe CNTRL+ENTER).  Then, I "reset" view using the BACKSPACE key, and the problem goes away.

thanks for the replies
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic