This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > DC-8 Jetliner Series 10 through 70
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Accidentally Deleted DC-8 Update Email

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tanker82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Accidentally Deleted DC-8 Update Email
    Posted: 23 Aug 2014 at 1:57pm
Hi: I accidentally deleted the email containing the update offer to the series 50-70 DC-8 for owners of the original DC8.  Is there anyway that the email can be resent, or at least to obtain the info to take advantage of the offer.

Thanks,
Mike Gutierrez, North Hollywood, California
Rich View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2014 at 5:53pm
Hi,
Please check your messages. 
Joeflyer View Drop Down
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Joeflyer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2014 at 10:37pm
Rich, it's nice to see you respond to certain posts on here. How about getting someone to pay attention to the issues I have posted on here? It seems like JF is turning a complete DEAF ear to realistic problems with the DC-8. I have submitted support tickets and written about the issues on this forum...NO substantive response from anyone at JF. Simply ridiculous.
Joeflyer
C208 Cargo Driver
snave View Drop Down
First Officer
First Officer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote snave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2014 at 11:16pm
Not where support is provided. And it's a Bank Holiday. 

Patience is clearly a virtue you don't possess. 

Acquire it. The only thing ridiculous here is your whining.
Rich View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Aug 2014 at 1:02pm
Quote Rich, it's nice to see you respond to certain posts on here. How about getting someone to pay attention to the issues I have posted on here? It seems like JF is turning a complete DEAF ear to realistic problems with the DC-8. I have submitted support tickets and written about the issues on this forum...NO substantive response from anyone at JF. Simply ridiculous.

The problem is that it was a Saturday evening and anyone who knows anything about the DC-8 is at home with their families. I was checking in here but I neither work in technical support or had anything to do with the DC-8 project. 
Today is the last day of the bank holiday and therefore everyone should be back tomorrow and can start working their way through any problems that have been reported to technical support. Remember that this forum isn't for support so may not be checked by anyone from the DC-8 team so please ensure that you've reported everything to the right people via http://www.justflight.com/support">http://www.justflight.com/support
Joeflyer View Drop Down
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Joeflyer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Aug 2014 at 3:11pm
Originally posted by Rich Rich wrote:

Quote Rich, it's nice to see you respond to certain posts on here. How about getting someone to pay attention to the issues I have posted on here? It seems like JF is turning a complete DEAF ear to realistic problems with the DC-8. I have submitted support tickets and written about the issues on this forum...NO substantive response from anyone at JF. Simply ridiculous.

The problem is that it was a Saturday evening and anyone who knows anything about the DC-8 is at home with their families. I was checking in here but I neither work in technical support or had anything to do with the DC-8 project. 
Today is the last day of the bank holiday and therefore everyone should be back tomorrow and can start working their way through any problems that have been reported to technical support. Remember that this forum isn't for support so may not be checked by anyone from the DC-8 team so please ensure that you've reported everything to the right people via http://www.justflight.com/support">http://www.justflight.com/support

Thanks, Rich. As stated earlier, I have submitted a couple of support tickets over the last few months but I get zilch towards any resolution from JF. It isn't like this problem just happened while everyone is on a bank holiday.
Joeflyer
C208 Cargo Driver
Scotty View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scotty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Aug 2014 at 4:49pm
Joe Flyer please control your language. Your previous offensive posting has been removed.
Scotty

Just Flight Ltd.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic