This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > DC-8 Jetliner Series 10 through 70
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

New DC-8

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SRUIZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New DC-8
    Posted: 23 Aug 2014 at 4:30am
To the folks at Just Flight,
I just want to say thank you. I just love the new DC-8s. My frame rates are fantastic and I am really enjoying them. Although I was skeptical at first, I now know I was wrong. Again, wonderful job.
Joeflyer View Drop Down
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Joeflyer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2014 at 3:22pm
Did the 50-70 series fix the bad frame rates for the original series? If so, I am not buying this package just to clear up the frame rate issue when turning the aircraft.
Joeflyer
C208 Cargo Driver
Scotty View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scotty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Aug 2014 at 4:46pm
Originally posted by Joeflyer Joeflyer wrote:

Did the 50-70 series fix the bad frame rates for the original series? If so, I am not buying this package just to clear up the frame rate issue when turning the aircraft.

The 10-40 and 50-70 are independent of each other and so nothing in the 50-70 pack will affect the 10-40 Pack and vise-versa.
Scotty

Just Flight Ltd.
Scotty View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scotty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Aug 2014 at 4:53pm
Originally posted by SRUIZ SRUIZ wrote:

To the folks at Just Flight,
I just want to say thank you. I just love the new DC-8s. My frame rates are fantastic and I am really enjoying them. Although I was skeptical at first, I now know I was wrong. Again, wonderful job.

Thanks for your positive posting and comments - much appreciated and glad you are enjoying our new baby.

Scotty

Just Flight Ltd.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic