This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > Traffic 360
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

p3d v2.2

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote preacher505 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: p3d v2.2
    Posted: 25 Jun 2014 at 5:38am
new here so bear with me, i've installed traffic 360 in p3d v2.2 and have traffic but no military traffic, I can compile traffic with military traffic ticked and summer flight schedules for 2012 but still no military, when I go back to recompile my summer schedule is still ticked but military is not, I have deleted previous flight plans before compiling new but still no joy
wain View Drop Down
P1
P1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2014 at 6:50am
didn't think it was compatible with 2.2
preacher505 View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote preacher505 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2014 at 11:35am
I used flight sim estonia's migration tool then double checked the cfg file to make sure the traffic 360 entry was there, had it working fine before I reinstalled on a new hard drive, have all the other traffic except military

wain View Drop Down
P1
P1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2014 at 4:54pm
ok, I read on another forum that the migration tool deletes files that may be needed later for other things, have you had any issues with it...
if you ticked the box it should be there, silly question but does 360 create the Ai aircraft or are they using aircraft already in the sim?
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote preacher505 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2014 at 5:14pm
boxes were ticked and I left the migration tool enabled while compiling traffic, traffic 360 ai traffic is working fine just no military traffic
wain View Drop Down
P1
P1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 2014 at 4:25pm
don't know whether to install this or not......
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote preacher505 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 2014 at 8:15pm
i've been doing a bit of homework and it seems like p3d is the issue not traffic 360 as it's doing much the same with aerosoft my traffic 2013 including duplicating AI traffic as it did with p3d v1, after accessing menu options p3d alias's all aircraft in the area which in v1 led to g3d.dll crashes, it also seems as if it's possibly aliasing the user vehicle as well resulting in 2 contrails, keep an eye on the p3d forum and see what happens
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic