This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > English Electric Canberra PR.9
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Can't turn HSI and Heading knobs

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jfri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Can't turn HSI and Heading knobs
    Posted: 23 Jun 2014 at 5:41pm
In P3D2 I can't control the heading bug or setting the OBS course with the mouse wheel (or any other way) . Thisa apply to VOR1 VOR2 and HSI. In FSX this works fine so why not in P3D ?
Rich View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2014 at 7:36pm
Hi,
Do you have the P3Dv2 service pack installed?
jfri View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jfri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2014 at 9:29pm
Originally posted by Rich Rich wrote:

Hi,
Do you have the P3Dv2 service pack installed?

Do you mean the hot fix for the flight planner crash ? That I have. Haven't heard of any service packs.
Rich View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2014 at 9:31pm
Is it version 2.2 that you are using? 
The update on the P3D website is called:
jfri View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jfri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2014 at 10:22pm
Originally posted by Rich Rich wrote:

Is it version 2.2 that you are using? 
The update on the P3D website is called:

I have version 2.2.10438.0
Rich View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2014 at 10:55am
Hi,
Best to contact the support team then and they should be able to get to the bottom of it: support@justflight.com
maddog View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maddog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jun 2014 at 5:14pm
I can confirm it is the same here, although I can use the rotaries on my Goflight stuff but it does need fixing.
Along with a Nav/Gps switch adding.
Brilliant release though, raised Just Flight in my estimation and I had been critical in the past but this addon is fantastic.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic