This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > Battle of Britain 70th Anniversary
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Hawker Hurricane - Fuel Gauge

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote petenoak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hawker Hurricane - Fuel Gauge
    Posted: 21 Jun 2014 at 1:20am
This is really a continuation of the thread I started re the Hawker Hurricane VC panel lighting.

I see a Fuel Selector on the left side of the cockpit. You can set which fuel tanks are being accessed, I think. On the front dash panel, on the right, there's a Fuel Gauge. Above this is a indicator that points to either the Center, Port or STRB tanks. The latter is un-clickable on my installation. It does change if I change the Fuel Selector on the side of the cockpit.

However, the Fuel Gauge showing remaining fuel doesn't seem to change at all with this. Above it there is a button that appears to just turn the gauge on or off.

So the Fuel Gauge seems to only show what is in the Center fuel tank. I can live with that, but I'm wondering if that is the way this Just Flight model is set up??

peter in oakland, ca.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic