This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > English Electric Canberra PR.9
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Nothing but problems

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WarHorse47 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Nothing but problems
    Posted: 27 May 2014 at 2:44am
I've been in FSX nearly all weekend without problem.  When I went to fly the Canberra after a few weeks of not flying it, I get a CTD after loading.

Nothing has changed on my machine except to install some other addons and update my registered copy of FSUIPC.

After several frustrating attempts to fly the Canberra, I did a full uninstall/reinstall.  Finally, I managed one flight but realized I had not changed the nose wheel steering.  Then things got worse.

After using the Configuration Manager to change the steering, the Canberra would not recognize my control stick.  Nothing.  Just a forward cockpit view.

I uninstalled/reinstalled several more times, checked my registry and did a few more things.  I wasted over 3 hours and still cannot fly the Canberra.

Only a few weeks ago it flew beautifully.  No problems.  Now all of a sudden it is dead.

Time to uninstall one last time until Support comes up with a fix.  Pinch

--WH
Martyn View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Development Manager

Answer Answer
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Martyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2015 at 3:14pm
Please contact our support team (http://www.justflight.com/support-contact) if you are still getting these problems after installing the latest version of the product (SP3). If you have already submitted a ticket then please reply to that existing ticket.
peteralun View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peteralun Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2015 at 2:19am
I have had similar problems, since the software update the aircraft will not load, it takes forever to draw the cockpit and any other view. I have been upable to fly the aircraft as it locks up my computer. I have the latest Dell touch screen model with 8GB RAM so it's not a hardware problem.
Any answers?
vx800 View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vx800 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2015 at 9:24am
Hi

I have just reinstalled my FSX completly to try to see if the "fatal error" had anything to do with and old and messy FSX installtion
Therefore, after reinstalling FSX, I installed the Canberra on a total new and clean FSX with acc.
Result, after 5 minutes, a "Fatal error" occurred, due to G2d.dll
so now the cnberra will be storred in my virtual hangar, it is not worth spilling more time on this add-on, it just does not Work

Ole
vx800
vx800 View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vx800 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2015 at 11:51am
Hi again

In my post regarding the Canberra I should have written, "the Canberra does not work on my PC" to be fair

Ole
vx800
Martyn View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Development Manager

Answer Answer
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Martyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2015 at 3:14pm
Please contact our support team (http://www.justflight.com/support-contact) if you are still getting these problems after installing the latest version of the product (SP3). If you have already submitted a ticket then please reply to that existing ticket.
Martyn
Just Flight Ltd
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic