This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > Traffic X / Traffic / Traffic 2005
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Traffic x adding planes

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tedie17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Traffic x adding planes
    Posted: 02 May 2014 at 1:15pm
I've got traffic x installed, and I think it's amazing. But I've got a few planes downloaded from the internet, and I wondered if there is a way to add those planes to traffic X.

Hopefully somebody knows how to do this!
freddy View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote freddy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2014 at 12:44am
The manual has details on how to do this. If you have the boxed version then you should have a paper manual. If you have the downloaded version then the manual can be found in the "C:\...\Flight Simulator X\JustFlight\TrafficX" folder (filename: "Manual.pdf").

That said, it is as simple as going in to the FLEET DATABASE screen and clicking on the UPDATE AIRCRAFT FROM CFGs button. After doing that, the planes will be available in Traffic X for you to use to add/edit flight plans. Remember that after you add/edit flight plans you must do a COMPILE of the AI traffic database from the TRAFFIC MOVEMENTS screen using the COMPILE TRAFFIC X FLIGHT PLANS button.

There are also two Tutorials which cover both of these subjects: Traffic X Tutorials.

And this link here explains how to compile the traffic database as well: How do I re-compile the traffic database?

You will also find good information using the SEARCH function for this forum as these topics have been covered pretty well here in the past and you should be able to uncover many posts on the subject matter.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic