This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > English Electric Canberra PR.9
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Hard stutters and ADF question

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andreas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hard stutters and ADF question
    Posted: 18 Mar 2014 at 1:41pm
So, having flown the Canberra for a few days now I've noticed something really annoying. After about 5-10 mins of flight I start to get some REALLY hard stutters, not like "micro-stutters" or what ever people call it, I mean really screen-jerking stutters. It's also at a regular frequency, about one stutter per second. This only happens in the Canberra and it doesn't matter what weather or how much autogen or ai traffic. It's a dealbreaker and I might have to ask for a refund because I get nauseous from the screen jerking and can't continue the flight without getting a headache. Still, I was hoping that maybe something can be done about it. And where do I dial the ADF receiver? There's only VOR/DME frequency dials in the plane but the manual mentions ADF.

Oh yeah, I also get fatal errors frequently when selecting the aircraft in the free flight menu. This plane really needs more service packs, especially for a 37,95€ plane.
straight no chaser View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote straight no chaser Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2014 at 3:25pm
Hi.

as for the stutters, did you happen to use Terrain Mode on the GPS? I cant confirm this but it happened to me once and I switched it off to map mode (am I even using the right terms here?).

I dont have stutters issue ever since. 
Thanks
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic