This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > English Electric Canberra PR.9
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Hard stutters and ADF question

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
straight no chaser View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote straight no chaser Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hard stutters and ADF question
    Posted: 23 Mar 2014 at 3:25pm
Hi.

as for the stutters, did you happen to use Terrain Mode on the GPS? I cant confirm this but it happened to me once and I switched it off to map mode (am I even using the right terms here?).

I dont have stutters issue ever since. 
Thanks
Andreas View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andreas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2014 at 1:41pm
So, having flown the Canberra for a few days now I've noticed something really annoying. After about 5-10 mins of flight I start to get some REALLY hard stutters, not like "micro-stutters" or what ever people call it, I mean really screen-jerking stutters. It's also at a regular frequency, about one stutter per second. This only happens in the Canberra and it doesn't matter what weather or how much autogen or ai traffic. It's a dealbreaker and I might have to ask for a refund because I get nauseous from the screen jerking and can't continue the flight without getting a headache. Still, I was hoping that maybe something can be done about it. And where do I dial the ADF receiver? There's only VOR/DME frequency dials in the plane but the manual mentions ADF.

Oh yeah, I also get fatal errors frequently when selecting the aircraft in the free flight menu. This plane really needs more service packs, especially for a 37,95€ plane.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic