This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > Flying Club
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Flying Club patches?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Merlin59 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Flying Club patches?
    Posted: 11 Mar 2014 at 2:22pm
I noticed that there are some Flying club patches. Particularly one that updates the cockpit graphics. I bought mine as the Flying club collection from Amazon. It's 1 and 2 together. When I try to use the patch it tells me the disc is not in the drive but it is. Is this patch not for my version? I feel the cockpits are of lower quality. Not bad by any means though. Thanks for any help! :-)
Georgeb View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff

Answer Answer
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Georgeb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2014 at 11:50am
Please email orders@justflight.com who will be able to help you.
Krupke77 View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Krupke77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2014 at 3:20pm
I also have this issue, I had contacted the support but haven't heard back yet so I was wondering if Merlin was able to resolve this?  My Cessna 152, the Piper Warrior, Tomahawk, and Seneca are all bust with the VC blurred or all together missing.  The SP upgrade just doesn't detect the Collection DVD.
wain View Drop Down
P1
P1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2014 at 4:00pm
I uninstalled flying club then reinstalled, then ran upgrade, worked fine that way, as you say you need disc in drive to upgrade......download upgrade before you reinstall though....
Merlin59 View Drop Down
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Merlin59 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2014 at 5:22pm
I resolved it, if you want to call it that. Seems the flying club collection has all the patches already. Problem is that doesn't correct my issues. I re-installed and all was well. But you can not use the utilities such as the load configuration tool or repaint tool. If I do it messes them up all over again. Support was no help, trust me! I know that's not much help but if I stay away from the tools that came with it, it doesn't happen. Good luck!
Krupke77 View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Krupke77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2014 at 5:46pm
Merlin I just came on to post the same thing, I reinstalled and they worked right away.  Went into the utility to remove the passengers and the VC disappeared. The problem is definitely with the utility.  Thanks!
Merlin59 View Drop Down
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Merlin59 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2014 at 6:29pm
You're very welcome. If you go into the fuel and payload setup in fsx it will usually remove unwanted passengers visually. Just zero their weight out. For now that's about the best we can do I guess. I wish it was that easy to get rid of unwanted guests in real life!
keenrw View Drop Down
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keenrw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2018 at 2:18am
sorry to drag up an old post but where are the updates to the flying club A/C ? .. i remember there was an update to the BE76 (FS9 and FSX) and also the flying club add on that included  Shoreham (FS9) ... i have looked on the new support  Section but they are not there any more.

Thanks
Rich
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic