This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Chat > Real World Aviation
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Classified Information / Top Secret / Sensetive ma
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Classified Information / Top Secret / Sensetive ma

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
First Officer
First Officer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CaptainIFLY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Classified Information / Top Secret / Sensetive ma
    Posted: 03 Mar 2014 at 2:44am
Classified Material / Top Secret Sensetive Information

NOT for Public Viewing

Must have Appropriate Security Credentials to view this Classified Material Classified Docket#417765

CaptainIFLY View Drop Down
First Officer
First Officer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CaptainIFLY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2014 at 3:51am
MartinW View Drop Down
Moderator in Command
Moderator in Command

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MartinW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2014 at 3:42pm
So what's your opinion Captain?

I'll wait and to hear what you say before I give you my opinion.
CaptainIFLY View Drop Down
First Officer
First Officer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CaptainIFLY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2014 at 6:24am
I Dunno', ya know I'm one of these that till it jumps up and bites me, or shakes my hand, or appears in front of me and Spits on me, then i'll believe it.

anything Short of that, appears to be an Illusion in what people / humans want to believe in, no matter what it is.

Tho, I do like to fun around and poke fun at all these Illusions and Fantasies.

Its like, this, when Flight 19 shows back up and the search plane that went looking for it,,, should they show back up in the Sahara Desert, all 5 Navy Aircraft and the search plane, then i'll believe there might possibly be some very very very weird Alien stuff going on out here.

and our Government, hell, any government isn't truly really goin to let their general John Q Public in on everything their doing & trying to develop, too many would sell the info, too many Spys and such.

Lotta, Lotta Secret Spy Stuff going on with all countries, and the other side doesn't want the Other Side to know about all the Secret stuff their doing.

and for good reason.

Like I can't let you all possibly know about Flight Simulator 2020, where you can actually put yourself into any cockpit of any airplane right on your computer and your really in the cockpit,,

you can get up, move around, everything,,,

You have to go thru what I developed as the "Virtual Worm Hole", to be able to do this.

So its Top Secret as I haven't told anybody or nothing or told anybody on the "Internets" !

Flight 19 comes back !!!

GEOFFERS View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GEOFFERS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jul 2014 at 4:03pm
I have seen a UFO over RAF Fairford in 1968 I was going to an aircraft stand to marshal in a C130. as it was a dark clear night in summer we when we were waiting for the C130 to land. at a mile or so, we saw it put on it's landing lights. at the same time a UFO crossed right in front of the C130. So the pilot switched of his light and turned away fast.
from our position it looked like the UFO had past between us and the aircraft. the tower said it had pasted right in front of the C130. IT shook up the captain as he thought it was a very low fast jet aircraft that had passed a bit to close.

The next day in the papers a report of a meteor had crash in field in Northern Ireland.
It must have been very high up in the atmosphere when it past RAF Fairford [as we had put it's height as less then 3000 to 4000 feet.] if not lower.     
It's easy to make a small fortune in aviation. You start with a large fortune.

GEOFFERS View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GEOFFERS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jul 2014 at 4:10pm
only in the USA YES only in the USA

allardjd View Drop Down
Moderator in Command
Moderator in Command

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote allardjd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jul 2014 at 4:34pm
Quote only in the USA YES only in the USA

?

John Allard
GEOFFERS View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GEOFFERS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 2014 at 11:34am
when elected a new congressman believed that the 'WAR ROOM' in Dr Strangelove was a real he hade seen on film. ''only in the USA YES only in the USA.'' after watching 'THE DAY AFTER' he was also instrumental in getting US policy changed ''only in the USA YES only in the USA'' the list is to long to start on conspiracy theories 9/11 Kennedy WMD.

allardjd View Drop Down
Moderator in Command
Moderator in Command

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote allardjd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 2014 at 8:52pm
Forgot to take your meds, eh?
John Allard
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic