This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > DC-8 Jetliner Series 10 through 70
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

JF DC8 SP2 - HOW IS IT? PRETTY GOOD ACTUALLY

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike Hart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: JF DC8 SP2 - HOW IS IT? PRETTY GOOD ACTUALLY
    Posted: 02 Mar 2014 at 9:13am
I have posted elsewhere some things that I think need to be fixed or looked at for this aircraft and this is not the purpose of this post. I would like to say with SP2 the aircraft is very good. The textures are very good, I find no significant hit on frames for an off the shelf PC and the performance as per what an aircraft of this era is like and I guess a DC-8.

I have flown the aircraft extensively in my sim, from climbs and descents to cruise and shorter hops, visual circuits, and instrument approaches such as the VOR and ILS. Once you learn to not get behind the power curve and the short response range of the engines it is a delight.

I think this is destined to be a classic and hope that JF can get some annoying little issues fixed.
Mike Hart View Drop Down
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike Hart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2014 at 9:59pm
Oh and the VC at night cockpit lighting and shading on the textures is simply stunning. 10 out of 10.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic