This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > F-Lite
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Airbus Collection Long Haul - cruise problem

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote billywizz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Airbus Collection Long Haul - cruise problem
    Posted: 24 Feb 2014 at 5:53pm
I purchased the F-lite Airbus Collection Long Haul as well as the Airbus Collection A300/310. I have found the aircraft are extremely user friendly and the graphics are great. I have a problem though with cruising. I set-up and start on the runway, in the recent case from EGKK, set to cruise @ FL370. As soon as I reach or near the cruising altitude, the aircraft starts to reduce in speed. The engine N1 indicates around 95%, but the speed continues to drop, with the nose pitching up all the time, until the aircraft eventually stalls, which becomes unrecoverable. Am I to take it that pitch and trim are user controlled and not automatic? If so, what is the optimum pitch/trim angles for the cruise in the a/c?

If I am asking a stupid question......I apoligise!
Thank you.
ulflip2 View Drop Down
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ulflip2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Apr 2014 at 12:16pm
I think a lot of it depends on on how heavy your plane is at the time.  Right after takeoff, you have a lot of fuel and 37,000 is quite high for that early in your flight.  Try and cruise around 35,000 and that might fix the issue.  After you burn off fuel, you can climb.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic