This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > English Electric Canberra PR.9
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Autopilot

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote merlin851526 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Autopilot
    Posted: 23 Feb 2014 at 1:07pm
For the life of me i cannot get the aircraft to follow a flight plan. I've read the manual in relation to autopilot but cant seem to get it to follow any flight.Any help would be appreciated.
beldar View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beldar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2014 at 1:14pm
i think it cant follow a flightplan! you need to input it by hand with the headingbug set to the Brg of the leg you want to fly.

merlin851526 View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote merlin851526 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2014 at 4:04pm
Ah I see thanks you.
merlin851526 View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote merlin851526 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2014 at 4:49pm
Cant understand where I'm going wrong it wont follow the heading bug just goes round in circles when i engage the track button sigh.
snave View Drop Down
First Officer
First Officer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote snave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2014 at 5:21pm
Track is for radio nav. Turn Track OFF, and with a/p on and engaged use the button on the top left Autopilot Heading Selector (Manual, p.78) to engage heading mode.
DaveB View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaveB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2014 at 5:47pm
I've just tried this for the first time today and had similar problems. The pointer to p78 of the manual was useful as I'd not seen that instrument before.. it sits behind the yoke and without the benefit of TrackIR, is inaccessible. I can't find a way to get at it anyway

ATB
DaveB
beldar View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beldar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2014 at 5:54pm
click on the base off the yoke to toggle yoke visable or not visable. then you can acces the instrument.

carlo
DaveB View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaveB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2014 at 7:30pm
Dag nab it.. I've clicked all over the darned thing and still missed the click spot so presumed it was a permanent fixtureLOL

Cheers CarloWink

ATB
DaveBSmile
BillDebaze View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BillDebaze Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2014 at 11:40am
Hello,
you can track the GPS route by using the default FSX autopilot fonction.
In your FSX control setting, add a key for the "Nav/GPS" toggle fonction switch & the track switch on the Canberra autopilot panel will become active. Then you can follow your flight plan...
This tip is avalaible for all add-on without autopilot. Just control that "autopilot=1" in the aircraft.cfg !

Ciao Viva & Have Fun !
Bill.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic