This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > English Electric Canberra PR.9
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

some problems

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maury2012 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: some problems
    Posted: 20 Feb 2014 at 7:43am
Unfortunately I have some problems with this addon.
 I can not get a cold & dark situation.Start FSX with the
default cessna  172  , when I load the Canberra it has all the systems on and engines starting.If i click the power icon on the arrow commands, after numerous attempts, systems and the engines are turned off, but there are still some warnig lights on and the landing lights always on, even if there no more electrical power.I tried more times, even reloading the aircraft, but no change
The strobe lights switchs and the ident lght switch don't turn on any lights.The navigation lights work only
intermittently, not steady.

Finally, the limiter knob select on  altimer control unit does not work
Thank for any help

Best regards   , Maury

Georgeb View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Georgeb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2014 at 8:02am
Please email our support team: support@justflight.com
Martyn View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Development Manager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Martyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2014 at 6:12pm
Quote Finally, the limiter knob select on  altimer control unit does not work

It should work fine. Are you right clicking on it (assuming you want to rotate it clockwise)?
Martyn
Just Flight Ltd
Maury2012 View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maury2012 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2014 at 7:31pm
I try right click, and left click with no results.
The unit is on, the test switch and the scale setting are working, but not the limit regulator.The value remain 
fixed at 5000.
I forgot to do something?
Delta558 View Drop Down
First Officer
First Officer

Just Flight FDE Developer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Delta558 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2014 at 5:29am
This is from memory (I'm on a train in the middle of nowhere so cannot see the PR9 cockpit).

It sounds like your last problem is about the RadAlt, switching between the 500 and 5000ft ranges - it is not a rotary which does this, rather it is a 2 position switch which you move up for one range and down for the other. The rotary 'limit selector' alters the numbers next to it, which are limits within the selected range and will illuminate warning lights if the limit is exceeded.

Hope that is of some help,
Paul.
Maury2012 View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maury2012 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2014 at 7:44am
My problem  is not the rafar scale switch(500-5000), that work fine.It is the rotary knob next to the digit of the select limiter that don't work.I cannot alter the limiter value in any mode.This is the only item not working in this panel.I talk about FSX , maybe this work fine in prepar3D.I think this is a bug
Thank

Best regard  Maury
Martyn View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Development Manager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Martyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2014 at 9:23am
Can you rotate the knob by placing your mouse cursor over it and then scrolling your mouse wheel? If not, please send the support team a ticket.
Martyn
Just Flight Ltd
Rich View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2014 at 9:30am
Maury, are you in P3D? I recall that there is a change that needs to be made to a config file for the sim to enable things like rotating knobs.
Maury2012 View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maury2012 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2014 at 11:03am
No i cannot rotate the knob by placing the mouse cursor over it and then scrolling the mouse wheel.
No i use FSX
I had send a support ticket
Thank for the help

best regard Maury
Maury2012 View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maury2012 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2014 at 7:53am
I sent an email to support specifying the problems I faced, but at the moment I have not had any response

Maury
snave View Drop Down
First Officer
First Officer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote snave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2014 at 8:30am
You are aware it's the weekend?

Anywho, what else is your mouse allocated to in FSX? Elevator trim by any chance.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic