This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > DC-8 Jetliner Series 10 through 70
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Frame rate increase suggestion.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alexcolka Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2014 at 9:41pm
Hey Rich, those are wonderful news! Really good to know that this problem is being sorted out.
Pockrtplanesairways View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pockrtplanesairways Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2014 at 9:52pm
And can we get a lower poly model and virtual cockpit, along with just 512 by 512 textures for those with slower computers? Like me?
Bob57 View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob57 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2014 at 7:42pm
Any update on the low FPS while banking or turning while taxing on the ground? Until there is a fix all my versions of the DC-8 sit in the hanger, other than the series 70, because this issue only effects the non-glass cockpit versions. Thanks Bob
Joeflyer View Drop Down
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Joeflyer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2014 at 2:31pm
Originally posted by Bob57 Bob57 wrote:

Any update on the low FPS while banking or turning while taxing on the ground? Until there is a fix all my versions of the DC-8 sit in the hanger, other than the series 70, because this issue only effects the non-glass cockpit versions. Thanks Bob

Bob, testing has showed that it's the HSI gauge that causes the problem. If you disable it in the panel.cfg of the -20 series, you will see what I mean. JF is working on a patch to correct this but have NO idea on when it will be released.
Joeflyer
C208 Cargo Driver
Bob57 View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob57 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2014 at 3:44pm
Thanks for the update Joeflyer. Bob
Martyn View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Development Manager

Answer Answer
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Martyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2015 at 1:10pm
SP3 includes a new HSI which should address the performance issues: http://www.justflight.com/support/dc-8-jetliner/16e1f5d
Martyn
Just Flight Ltd
Merlin59 View Drop Down
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Merlin59 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Apr 2017 at 7:52pm
Originally posted by Martyn Martyn wrote:

SP3 includes a new HSI which should address the performance issues: http://www.justflight.com/support/dc-8-jetliner/16e1f5d

What about the 50-70 series? The patch mentioned above is not for it.
Boeing Boss View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Boeing Boss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Sep 2017 at 7:31am
Hi....i'm experiencing the same problem on the dc 8 series only when banking,frame rate drop and everything starts to slow down!! Such a shame and so frustrating. I've contacted jf so awaiting a response and hopefully a fix..
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic