This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > English Electric Canberra PR.9
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Paint Kit?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CaptKornDog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Paint Kit?
    Posted: 14 Feb 2014 at 3:30am
Hello,

I'm debating ordering the B-57.  I'm not much for warbirds in FS (rather fly them in DCS and the like), but the B-57 has always intrigued me.

Is there a chance a paint kit (ideally compatible with Paint Shop Pro X6) will be available for download?  Or perhaps at least some of the United States Air Force or NASA liveries?  (even though the models varied over the years between countries, this will likely be the deciding factor in my purchase decision)

Thank you.
BobKay View Drop Down
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BobKay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2014 at 3:12pm
^^^^this.

I'm on the fence about pre-ordering the Canberra too.  If I knew it included a B-57 or RB-57 variant it would be a no-brainer.
Dax View Drop Down
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2014 at 3:41pm
It's just one variant.  PR-9 with different camera bays fitted.
snave View Drop Down
First Officer
First Officer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote snave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2014 at 4:35pm
Originally posted by CaptKornDog CaptKornDog wrote:

Hello,

I'm debating ordering the B-57.  I'm not much for warbirds in FS (rather fly them in DCS and the like), but the B-57 has always intrigued me.

Is there a chance a paint kit (ideally compatible with Paint Shop Pro X6) will be available for download?  Or perhaps at least some of the United States Air Force or NASA liveries?  (even though the models varied over the years between countries, this will likely be the deciding factor in my purchase decision)

Thank you.

To be aware, you should know that the B-57 has no commonality with this aircraft other than a mutual forebear, as they represent parallel, but unrelated lines of development.

Although, A Martin product in a Lockheed Martin simulator would 'round the circle' quite nicely considering there are Lockheed Martin and Lockheed aircraft in the default P3D package... Wink

CaptKornDog View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CaptKornDog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2014 at 7:54pm
Originally posted by snave snave wrote:

Originally posted by CaptKornDog CaptKornDog wrote:

Hello,

Thank you.

To be aware, you should know that the B-57 has no commonality with this aircraft other than a mutual forebear, as they represent parallel, but unrelated lines of development.

Although, A Martin product in a Lockheed Martin simulator would 'round the circle' quite nicely considering there are Lockheed Martin and Lockheed aircraft in the default P3D package... Wink

Yes, I'm aware. Thanks.

I guess a paint kit is unannounced or undecided, darn, I'll have to hold off then.

snave View Drop Down
First Officer
First Officer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote snave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2014 at 8:50pm
PK is confirmed, only not whether it will be ready at time of release.

http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/showthread.php?77579-Just-Flight-Canberra-PR9-soon!/page6

CaptKornDog View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CaptKornDog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2014 at 7:29am
Originally posted by snave snave wrote:

PK is confirmed, only not whether it will be ready at time of release.

http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/showthread.php?77579-Just-Flight-Canberra-PR9-soon!/page6

Thanks.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic