This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > Flying Club
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Dutchess Prepar3d

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote n3m4x Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Dutchess Prepar3d
    Posted: 31 Jan 2014 at 3:59am
Hello

I just bought the flying club Dutchess and now i am trying to use it with Prepar3d 2.0 but the virtual cockpit isnt showing, 2d cockpit doesnt have working instruments and where the exterior is there is just red text saying LICENSE EXPIRED.
All i did was copy the plane folder from FSX simobjects into Prepar3d folder. Anyone know how to get this working with prepar3d?

I would really appreciate any help since my Multi engine commercial checkride is coming up in 2 weeks and its in a Dutchess tailnr N1804S.

FAA IR PPL
n3m4x View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote n3m4x Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2014 at 4:26am
I figured it out now. I bought FSX TO PREPAR3D MIGRATION TOOL and then installed the plane and after that the plane worked like a charm. This program is a must have for simmers.

And there she is:

FAA IR PPL
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic