This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > 146 Jetliner
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

146 + Saitek (Autopilot) Multi-Panel help!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lucky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 146 + Saitek (Autopilot) Multi-Panel help!
    Posted: 15 Dec 2013 at 11:40pm

Hi All, 

It was my birthday today, have been waiting to get my hands on the Saitek Multi panel!

I did, and it works great with my JF collection (767, Tristar, DC-6 etc)

Only problem is, it doesn't work with the 146, I can only use it to select course 1 (not 2) and the altitude selector doesn't select the altitude in the cockpit.

AP master button on the panel isn't engaging the autopilot either!

Tried to go into controls settings to customize it there but no joy! It doesn't respond to inputs from the multi panel within fsx!

Is there any way that I can program/customize the functions of this panel to make it work?

As you may be able to tell I am absolutely gutted as the 146 is my favorite aircraft to fly!

Warm regards, and really hope someone can help!

Jack

Georgeb View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Georgeb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Dec 2013 at 3:20pm
Hi Jack,

This is because the 146 uses custom coding in the gauges meaning that the Saitek hardware cannot detect it.
wilcoNL View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wilcoNL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2015 at 10:52pm
Use SPAD 0.51 instead of the Saitek panels. Just google on SPAD.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic