This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > 146 Jetliner
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Captain Sim WX Radar

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Highlander_821 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Captain Sim WX Radar
    Posted: 15 Dec 2013 at 5:13pm
Hello.   I have been playing with this marvelous aircraft for a few weeks, realy enjoying it.  I have installed the CS weather radar in the VC, but it won't power up.   I saw another post or two about this by searching the forum, but no solution seems to have been suggested. 

So has anyone managed to install the Captainsim weather radar in the 146 and had it actually power on and function?

Thanks!
sampa View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sampa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Dec 2013 at 11:46am

Highlander

I have the CS weather radar installed following the instructions in the manual and it works fine. IIRC you need to switch the radar selector (below the radar screen on the left) to position 2 before the CS version becomes active. That's probably because there are several radar options that can be added to the panel and the sim needs to know which one is installed.

Hope that helps

wildbillkelsoe View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wildbillkelsoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec 2013 at 1:11am
I have a different issue. I did install capt sim to panel 1110 and even pasted the entries to panel.cfg vc5 as directed, now when in virtual cockpit, i flick to 2 on weather radar and only outlines of weather radar are shown (would be buttons). The radar is working in 2d panel pop up. Any ideas knowing I fly on 1366x 768?
Highlander_821 View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Highlander_821 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec 2013 at 12:08pm
I figured mine out---I was missing a comma in one of my lines in the cfg file.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic