This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > Traffic X / Traffic / Traffic 2005
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Traffic 360: Can't Change Dep Time

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Werewolf13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Traffic 360: Can't Change Dep Time
    Posted: 08 Dec 2013 at 4:15pm
Flight Plans Screen:

No matter what I do I cannot change the departure time off of 06:00.

I can build a 1st leg from say KOKC to KDAL. Distance and arrival time are calculated correctly based on the aircraft chosen and distance (157 miles and 1 hour using a Cessna 208).

I can build the 2nd leg from KDAL to KLAW but it will not let me change the departure time either. And I get a must be 50 minutes later message.

I've read a number of threads that talk about the issue being GMT time but since Oklahoma City and Dallas are in the same time zone (heck practically on the same longitude line) I don't think that is the issue. Even if it is the workarounds don't work. Very frustrating to say the least.

Any ideas?
Peace is Good.
FREEDOM is BETTER!
freddy View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote freddy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Dec 2013 at 7:34am
I am not using Traffic 360, I have Traffic X. With Traffic X, when you type the desired time in to the entry box, you need to press ENTER to "set" that time. Perhaps the same applies with Traffic 360? Try typing your desired time in to the entry box and then pressing the ENTER key.

By the way, just a heads up ... you've posted your Traffic 360 question in the Traffic X forum ... maybe by accident, or maybe you were unaware there was a Traffic 360 forum (link: Traffic 360 forum).
Georgeb View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Georgeb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Dec 2013 at 3:00pm
Don't forget to contact our support team with any issues you may have using the following link: http://www.justflight.com/support-contact
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic