This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > Constellation Professsional
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

For All Constellation Fans !!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
First Officer
First Officer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CaptainIFLY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: For All Constellation Fans !!!
    Posted: 12 Nov 2013 at 3:34am
Heres a Photo I put in my Editor and hammed it up, just for all you Constellation Lovers out there, all ya gotta do is print it off on some good quality photo paper and ya got yourself a good photo to hang in your Hanger.

CaptainIFLY View Drop Down
First Officer
First Officer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CaptainIFLY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov 2013 at 1:18pm
Can Hardly wait till they build one of these so we can fly on one, sounds exciting !! Ohh Boy !

The Constellation :

Parsifal View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Parsifal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2013 at 4:48pm
I was amused by the reference to sound-proofing.   The Constellation was anything but soundproofed and to have a conversation with the passenger in the next seat, you had to shout at the top of your voice.   
Parsifal
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic