This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > DC-8 Jetliner Series 10 through 70
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Oh Please, please JF!!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote buspelle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Oh Please, please JF!!!
    Posted: 03 Nov 2013 at 6:27pm
Do something about the loading time of the outside and VC textures! Its not ok as it is now, this bird is not that high tech/high end so loading time of the textures should not be a problem. But it IS a problem! and a frustrating one as well! and the sudden drop and stutter with the fps, (?) without no reason seems wierd to me. I have been struggling with ALL possible tweaks in nvida/cfg/inspector etc for two days now but its impossible to fix these problems. Beyond those problems, to me, this bird is a winner! Just fix those issues ASAP please!

Best Regards
Per
alexcolka View Drop Down
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alexcolka Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Nov 2013 at 1:06am
I contacted support to know about this issue of the weird fps drops, in my case I have the sudden fps drop when I'm taxing and turning the plane and when I bank the plane while flying, when straight and level I don't have this problem. In other FSX forum they are talking about an easy fix for most of the cases that I want to know about.
Alex
flyforever View Drop Down
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flyforever Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Nov 2013 at 1:10am
what would those forums be?
tc
FV
BrianG View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrianG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Nov 2013 at 4:28am
Originally posted by alexcolka alexcolka wrote:

I contacted support to know about this issue of the weird fps drops, in my case I have the sudden fps drop when I'm taxing and turning the plane and when I bank the plane while flying, when straight and level I don't have this problem. In other FSX forum they are talking about an easy fix for most of the cases that I want to know about.
Alex

I have exactly the same problem. Also, I was able to land the plane effortlessly with nose trimmed all the way down (15 on trim indicator), no flaps, at a speed of 130k, weight 260,000 lbs. My DC-9 struggled ( I couldn't hold it up) and fell way short of the runway as it should under such circumstances.  Also, does the real DC-8-33 really idle at 2.2 EPR? Mine does. Hard to get a feel for the DC-8 with such inaccuracies.
Brian Green
Minvation View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Minvation Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 2013 at 5:48am
I've also been having these weird FPS stutter problems. It usually happens when I change my course of direction, like alexcolka said. I've sent support a heads-up. Hopefully something will be done about this. My personal preference demands that the fps keeps consistent above 25. < ="application/x-dap-" id="DAPPlugin" style="visibility: collapse">
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic