This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

JF PSS 757 FGC go-around

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jayel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: JF PSS 757 FGC go-around
    Posted: 25 Jul 2008 at 7:50pm
Hi, in the event of a missed approach and go-around, how does one manage the FMC, looks like it resets as if for a new flight. climbing out and getting to a holding point seems feasable and some sims model that I think.
I guess this question applies to many add-on, so assuming the go-around is simulated could someone give me some indication of what needs to be done to get back on the approach, I assume you are not required o hand fly her back in.

On the real aircraft how is the GA managed in the FMC. I think on the A320 etc.. the approach path is retained in the computer, then you have choice of alternate, direct to etc.. For 757, 767 etc. does the pilot have use of the FMC after GA or touch and go.

For training purposes when many circuits are flown again and again and young pilots are rotated on the same flight is the FMC used, are waypoints added.

some operation experience out there would be appreaciated, but how I do it on the PSS 757 is my question, or indeed any other JF/PSS/... sim.

thanks in advance

Jayel
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic