This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Air Hauler > Air Hauler 1 General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

AIR HAULER 2?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KillerBee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: AIR HAULER 2?
    Posted: 15 Oct 2013 at 5:54pm
In a recent email I received from JustFlight which detailed the upcoming FS2013 it had a picture of Air Hauler logo with the number 2 behind it.  Is there an upgrade available? Are present owners able to get the free upgrade?  If so, what is the link? 
I perused the AH website and find nothing about the upgrade.   Thanks guys!

KillerBee View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KillerBee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2013 at 5:59pm
Originally posted by KillerBee KillerBee wrote:

In a recent email I received from JustFlight which detailed the upcoming FS2013 it had a picture of Air Hauler logo with the number 2 behind it.  Is there an upgrade available? Are present owners able to get the free upgrade?  If so, what is the link? 
I perused the AH website and find nothing about the upgrade.   Thanks guys!

Okay, I just found another post regarding AH2.  I guess it's being offered as a sneak preview at FS2013.  It's too bad that I am unable to attend.  (1) I live in the U.S., and (2) Can't afford the plane ticket to go there.  LOL

I'll check the forums and AH website in the future for any updates pertaining to this.  
Thanks!!
allardjd View Drop Down
Moderator in Command
Moderator in Command

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote allardjd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2013 at 6:21pm
You can find a little more information here...

John Allard
leo321 View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote leo321 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2013 at 6:45pm
I´m from Brazil and AH2 it seems very interesting at first look
markgr1nyer View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote markgr1nyer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2013 at 11:30pm
I'm Only a mile up the road but have work. NOOOOOOOOOO :'(
A good landing is one where you can walk away from it. An excellent landing is one where you can use the aircraft again
leo321 View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote leo321 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2013 at 2:49pm
I hope someone send to youtube 
StigAndre7 View Drop Down
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote StigAndre7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 2013 at 3:12am
Originally posted by leo321 leo321 wrote:

I hope someone send to youtube 
+1
Slopey View Drop Down
Moderator in Command
Moderator in Command
AirHauler Developer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Slopey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 2013 at 8:51am
I'll be putting up the presentations slides on the AH facebook page later in the week. JF are going to ask the chap who video'd it to send them a copy and we'll put that on youtube once we get it (if someone else doesn't).
AirHauler Developer
For AH2 queries - PLEASE USE THE EA Forums as the first port of call.
StigAndre7 View Drop Down
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote StigAndre7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 2013 at 2:39pm
Sounds nice:) but what about the one's without facebook? You see, there are still a few of us.. :p
Slopey View Drop Down
Moderator in Command
Moderator in Command
AirHauler Developer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Slopey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 2013 at 3:04pm
The facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/AirHauler) is public - you don't need an account to see it.
AirHauler Developer
neilydone View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote neilydone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 2013 at 10:14pm
Slopey,

I attended your talk at the FS Show on Saturday which was fascinating - I had to leave early unfortunately. Thanks for taking the time to prepare and demo the early Alpha and give us an insight into the dev process.

I wanted to pose a general question (ran out of time at the Show) which perhaps has an obvious answerWink:

Why did you decide to do AH2?

I'm not complaining, obviously: what you presented was, I think, quite unique in being basically a FS version of Elite with some interesting MMO aspects - but from lurking on this forum for a few years, I sensed from some previous exchanges that you thought AH1 would be it.

I guess it was a combination of: the numbers of the AH Feature Requests thread; the relatively high sales and the numbers of active players in 2013 that did it for you?

just curious anyhow and thanks for taking the time to prepare a presentation!

Neil
leo321 View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote leo321 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 2013 at 10:30pm
Thumbs UpClap   nice pics on facebook!  I just want to know how much it´ll be? and if it is worth by side AH1
Slopey View Drop Down
Moderator in Command
Moderator in Command
AirHauler Developer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Slopey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2013 at 11:51am
No pricing information yet, and it's at least 6-8 months away.

You'll be able to take your AH1 company into AH2, so there's still a good reason to buy AH1 and get started building up your company! :)
AirHauler Developer
leo321 View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote leo321 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2013 at 1:22pm
this´s sounds great! , because AH1 spend so much time and hard work! 

well
thought!! 

thanks Slopey!Thumbs Up
Slopey View Drop Down
Moderator in Command
Moderator in Command
AirHauler Developer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Slopey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2013 at 1:28pm
I'm also planning on having some in-game rewards from coming from AH1 to 2.  I'm not sure what those will be yet, but will likely be a specific achievement/medal, a free factory or similar, or even special missions/rep bonus.

But there will be something :)
AirHauler Developer
Slopey View Drop Down
Moderator in Command
Moderator in Command
AirHauler Developer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Slopey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2013 at 7:16pm
Video of first 20 minutes of presentation is here:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9LmnRqPH3xs

And slides to accompany it (as you can't see them on the screen) are here: http://www.slideshare.net/richardslater777/presentation1-27452148

They're also on the AH facebook page, and over at Mutley's Hangar :)
AirHauler Developer
markgr1nyer View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote markgr1nyer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2013 at 8:12pm
I'd defiantly like to see FS9 supported or at least compatible. I try and use FSX but I find its unstable. Really looking forward to it slopey
A good landing is one where you can walk away from it. An excellent landing is one where you can use the aircraft again
leo321 View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote leo321 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2013 at 10:34pm
Thank you for sharing a bit of the event which I woulded likely be able to watched
starting've heard the word passenger(nice), a lot of new information in first 5 min,
 I have to really listen calmly,
but
will already realize that gonna blow up!!

Good Job!  Slopey!!  ClapClapClapClapThumbs Up
edsurly View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote edsurly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2013 at 11:56pm
What!?  No X-Plane support for AH2??  Say it isn't SO!!
Slopey View Drop Down
Moderator in Command
Moderator in Command
AirHauler Developer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Slopey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2013 at 1:10pm
There are no plans for X-Plane support initially.  If I do an FS9 version via FSUIPC, then I'd then consider an X-Plane version via XPUIPC, but it's not on the schedule/cards for the moment.

AirHauler Developer
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic