This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Chat > Screenshots
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The Future of FSX? (Edits)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
P1
P1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Soya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The Future of FSX? (Edits)
    Posted: 04 Oct 2013 at 8:35pm
Greetings folks,

I often wonder how far we shall see FSX, or any other flight simulator for that matter, progress in terms of 'how close to reality can it be made to look'. We have all seen many fantastic addons to our flight sim over the many years ranging from aircraft to scenery, from texture enhancements to booster programs, from freeware to payware, that have made our sim experience feel more real and enjoyable. However, I am sure you will all agree with me that it is still a far cry away from looking real. Still, with hardware ever improving, software developers getting better and bolder, who knows what we might see within the next decade in a flight simulator.

So let me share with you a little of what we may or may not see in the near future with this selection of post edited FSX screen shots,

Enjoy the view:

Thank you for your time, hope you liked the view.

hifly View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hifly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2013 at 9:04pm
Soya, I can only repeat my comments I made on Mutleys. These are fantastic shots of a sim world that we can only dream of.

Well done!Thumbs Up
Must Fly!
Soya View Drop Down
P1
P1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Soya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Oct 2013 at 11:19am
Cheers
BobD View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BobD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Oct 2013 at 7:06pm
Excellent Shots!!!!  I would love to know the edits or/and scenery added that were involved.  Several things to admire!  Wind sock replacement for FSX needed. Grass/ terrain weeds looks good.  Of course planes and buildings, but they are specific.

Thanks for the post.

BobD
dodgy-alan View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dodgy-alan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2013 at 3:03pm
As usual, the work is incredible, superb pics.
The light at the end of the tunnel is a freight train coming the other way !
clipping path View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote clipping path Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2014 at 1:47pm
Amazing...great views and angles..
keep it up..

Jim View Drop Down
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2014 at 6:26pm
Awsome
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic