This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > Traffic X / Traffic / Traffic 2005
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Problem with add on scenery

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote a_asceneries Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Problem with add on scenery
    Posted: 03 Oct 2013 at 6:34am
Hi,
I'm from the Asian Airport Sceneries team that work on Suvarnabhumi Airport, VTBS in Thailand.
I have a lot of customers complaint about my scenery is elevated and the wheels of the airplanes sink to the ground.  I tried to find what was the problem and found that My Traffic X cause problem.  You have  a limited version of VTBS in the Scenery/World/Scenery.  It cause a lot of problem since the elevation is not correct according to the document from Airport Authority of Thailand.

Why don't you put those limited AFCAD file in the Addon Scenery folder?  When the users have any add on scenery it will be active over your limited AFCAD file.  The problem will be solved by itself as soon as they install the new scenery.  Let the file in Scenery/World/Scenery folder will lead a lot of problem to the add on airports.

Hope you help me and other developers with this problem.
Regards,
Jirayu Tanabodee
A_A Sceneries.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic