This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Air Hauler > Air Hauler Screenshots
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Introducing Sunbird Aviation LLC

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BobC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Introducing Sunbird Aviation LLC
    Posted: 03 Sep 2013 at 2:26am
Based in Skagway, Alaska, I currently have one plane, the Cessna C208B (Default FSX).  Thanks for a great program!  Air Hauler has me flying again!  I was on the way home from PACY when another pilot snapped this pic.

Sorry so dark as it was late in the evening.  I am thinking to the future and what type of aircraft to expand with.  I like the Twin Otter, but the small amount of payload increase just doesn't make financial sense to me.  Since I already own Aerosoft's DHC6, I might get one on the used market if the price is right.  Maybe I will end up with a Carenado C208B Super Cargomaster when I can get some money ahead.  I've delivered five loads so far, and this weekend was rough.  The weather has not been kind, and I got beat around quite a bit.  All loads were delivered at 100%, so I was happy with that.  I'll keep plugging away, and hopefully get to build a bigger company.  I'll post some better pics soon.

Bob Smile

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic